[vdr] Re: VDR-distros should collaborate ...

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003, Rene Bartsch wrote:

>currently we do have at least 3 VDR-distros out there (Mulimidix, LinVDR
>and ctvdr).
>
>What about a collaboration between the distros instead of building each
>one from the root?
>
>That means we waste capacities doing everything three times instead of
>concentrating on one.

Well, I think you should let people develop whatever they want. Most do it
for the fun of developing and maybe also to learn something, so don't try
to force any kind off "corporate efficiency rules" on them. :)

--

    Greebo could, in fact, commit sexual harrassment simply by sitting
                    very quietly in the next room.