[vdr] Re : mhwepg-0.4 Problem

Hello,

I am using mhwepg version 0.3 with and old DVB driver and it is still working !!

I tested version 0.4 with the same old DVB driver and it was OK (after reverting back to old API standard). It seems this new version only change was to implement new firmware API.

Patrick.

mhwepg-0.3 output from this afternoon (French CanalSat) :

zapping to 'CSN EPG':
sat 0, frequency = 12363 MHz V, symbolrate 27500000, vpid = 0x00a0, apid = 0x0050, pnr = 0
UTC Offset = 0
Country = FRA, Region = 0
Reading titles ...
Reading summaries ...