[vdr] vdr - keys in EPG menu not consistent with recordings menu

Title: Bericht
It is not a very big deal, but in improving VDR even more, I noticed a small inconstency in using keys within VDR:

In the "recordings" menu you can select a recording by pressing the Ok key, and watch the EPG-description of the recording with the blue key.
In the "EPG" menu, when selecting "now" (two times green button), you can select a recording by pressing the blue key, and watch the EPG-description by pressing Ok.

Though I think I can understand the thought line
(when you go to the recordings menu, your main goal is to select a recording --> thus this should be the action for the Ok key,
when you go to the EPG menu, your main goal is to watch the EPG --> thus this should be the action for the Ok key),
I think its not consistent, and noticed myself mixing up those keys.

Thinking about it got me to this conclusion:
Both looking at the recordings menu and at the EPG menu suggests the current channel is not interesting enough, your main goal is not to look at the EPG information but to switch to a more interesting channel.

I would like to propose to switch the Ok and Blue Key switch in the EPG menu (and take for granted my own re-learning...).

May I have your votes, please?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index