[vdr] Re: bitstreamout-0.48pre3

I connected ground but I used a plain (non-shielded) one-pin cable (each)... like the ones used to connect the internal speaker.
That was probably causing the distortions and I will try again with a shielded cable.

Btw, if you can only keep sound in sync with video, does bitstreamout make sense at all? Is it also the same problem for AC3 output?
If yes, AC3overDVB should be preferred over bitstreamout from my point of view...

Thanks and best regards,
Christian