[vdr] Re: SVDRP and and plugins

Am Samstag, 3. Januar 2004 10:30 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:
> > Now my question: Would it be useful and possible to extend the plugin
> > base
> > classes to allow plugins to register their own SVDRP commands? This
> > would
> > enable vdradmin to control plugins. If some users would like this
> > feature,
> > I could try to develop a patch for this.
>
> This is one of the things I'm planning to do in 1.3.x.

If you also plan to extend SVDRP to handle multiple clients simultaneously, it
could even be a common interface to vdr-to-vdr streaming and I wouldn't need
to copy anymore SVDRP commands into the plugin :-).

BTW Klaus: Do you plan some kind of LSTE <timestamp> to list only EPG entries
received after a given time? I think I've read something about that, but I'm
not sure..

Greetings,
Sascha