[vdr] EPG problem in 1.3.0

Is there a problem with TID handling in ChannelID compared to what EPG
expects TID to be, or am I doing something wrong? I cannot get EPG entries
with plain 1.3.0, except in few channels.

While debugging, the problems appears to occur on all channels where NID is
zero. In that case cChannel::GetChannelID() uses Transponder() for TID, and
EPG entries are never matched into that channel (real TID of the channel is
something completely different than what Transponder() returns).

This will fix it, and works in Finnish HTV DVB-C, but I guess the real fix
needs to be done elsewhere? In channel.c change into:

	tChannelID cChannel::GetChannelID(void) const
  	{
	  return tChannelID(source, nid, tid, sid, rid);
	}

PS. I already rewrote EPG preferred language patch for 1.3.0 last night, but
it still needs a little bit of cleaning. I can send it once I get home in
few hours. It features multiple languages, is tested (and works) also with
extended descriptors and is more efficient than the old patch.

					Teemu