[vdr] Re: Problem with mplayer-plugin: DVB VIDEO DEVICE: : No such file or directory

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 07:28:16PM +0100, Juri Haberland wrote:
> Patrick Cernko schrieb:
>
> > Also sprach Martin Neuditschko zu "06.01.2004 13:49" Anno Domini:
> >> Hello!
> >>
> >> I am using vdr-1.2.6 and mp3-0.8.2.
> >> The mp3-plugin is working correctly, but the mplayer
> >> plugin throws an error:
> >> DVB VIDEO DEVICE: : No such file or directory
> >>

> > I think, you use the mplayer.sh script that comes with the plugin. Try
> > using the mplayer.sh-Script from
> > http://batleth.sapienti-sat.org/projects/VDR/ .
>
> It might also be that his mplayer was compiled for the old DVB driver.

Sorry, my fault. I thought if the mp3-plugin is working also the
mplayer-plugin should be working (because both uses mplayer, don't
they?). But the mplayer I used was the one delivered with the
distribution (SuSE 8.1) and this mplayer was not compiled with DVB-
support. Now I compiled mplayer (v1.0pre3) myself and everything is
working.
Thanks for your help.

best regards
Martin Neuditschko