[vdr] Feature Request: Option to allow transmitted NOW/NEXT to override that stored in EPG

Hi,

I've been using a TV website scrapping script to generate XMLTV program guides of variable quality (and almost always with lesser information than the transmitted now/next info) and then uploading them to VDR via SVRDP.

Since the info from the transmitted NOW/NEXT EPG seems much more suitable for STB use than the XMLTV data when it's available I would love for there to be an option for the transmitted EPG data to always override EPG values for at least the NOW/NEXT programs (which are the only ones transmitted anyway). This would allow me to use the XMLTV data for browsing schedules into the future and setting timers AND give me the "better" NOW/NEXT data.

Regards,
Michal