[vdr] Re: No sound on RTL (some times)

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004, Martin Holst (MH) wrote:

MH> That's right but not as easy as you think. I cannot say, when it happens but
MH> I'm sure, that I never had this problem with DVB-driver from 20.09.2003. So
MH> we only have to test ca. 110 drivers... :-(

you only have to test seven: use the middle of 110 and you will know if it
happened before or after. then use the middle of the 55 days and so on.
after seven tries you have identified it.

but, as Oliver wrote, the bug seems to be older ...

c ya
        Sergei
--
         eMail:       Sergei.Haller@math.uni-giessen.de               /\\