[vdr] Re: No sound on RTL (some times)

Martin Holst wrote:
> Juri Haberland wrote:
>> Tilo Renkl wrote:
>>
>> > Btw, is the driver still under developement ?
>> > Now there are two issues (UTP and this one) and neither seems anybody
>> > do anything nor even be interested in that thing !?
>>
>> You should find out which dvb-driver version introduced this behaviour
>> and post this information to the developer's list. Without even notifying
>> them you can't expect this problem to get fixed...
>
> That's right but not as easy as you think. I cannot say, when it happens but
> I'm sure, that I never had this problem with DVB-driver from 20.09.2003. So
> we only have to test ca. 110 drivers... :-(
>
> Maybe the driver-developer have some ideas, which changes could have
> introduced such behaviour.

So did you write to the developer's mailing list?
I repeat: Without notifying the developers of the problem they cannot do
anything about it because they don't know the problems exists.

And to make things clear:
This is the *VDR* developer/user list - there are only a few dvb
developers, if not none, on *this* list.

Cheers,
Juri