[vdr] 1.3.0: Segfault when frontend is not available

Hi,

if the DVB device could not be opened (most probably because of another
running VDR instance), VDR 1.3.0 will crash after a short time because

bool cDvbDevice::HasLock(void)
{
  return dvbTuner->Locked();
}

dvbTuner is NULL.
I suggest
  return dvbTuner ? dvbTuner->Locked() : false;

There are also some other occurences of unchecked dvbTuner access in
dvbdevice.c, I don't know if they also cause a crash.
Although the failure to open a frontend is an unusual condition, I think a
program should never crash.

Marcel