[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.3.1 -> Radio support?

I tried 1.3.0 yesterday and expected some strange behaviour with radio channels... but it just worked, no autopid stuff (channel renaming and pid changing) yet but it didnt break anything which has worked before.

Having a backup of your video-dir might make sense anyway ;-)

Btw, Klaus: I'm going to test 1.3.1 with DVB-C and DVB-T tonight, anything in particular you want me to test?

Best regards,
Christian

Gregoire Favre wrote:
Hello,

I still haven't tried the 1.3 release :-(

Could someone comment the following lign from README.developer:

Here's a list of the highlights - and what _not_ to expect yet
(but don't worry, these things will come soon ;-):
- No radio support yet.

Does this mean that if I switch to 1.3.1 I won't be abble to hear my
favourite radio anymore? And that they will be deleted from my
channels.conf? (well I have backup from this channels.conf)

Thank for this great software!!!

PS: I don't know exactly what to do with the thread, new one, reply?

	Grégoire