[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.3.1 -> Radio support?

Hello,

I still haven't tried the 1.3 release :-(

Could someone comment the following lign from README.developer:

Here's a list of the highlights - and what _not_ to expect yet
(but don't worry, these things will come soon ;-):
- No radio support yet.

Does this mean that if I switch to 1.3.1 I won't be abble to hear my
favourite radio anymore? And that they will be deleted from my
channels.conf? (well I have backup from this channels.conf)

Thank for this great software!!!

PS: I don't know exactly what to do with the thread, new one, reply?

	Grégoire