[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.3.1 -> Radio support?

Gregoire Favre wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I still haven't tried the 1.3 release :-(
>
> Could someone comment the following lign from README.developer:
>
> Here's a list of the highlights - and what _not_ to expect yet
> (but don't worry, these things will come soon ;-):
> - No radio support yet.
>
> Does this mean that if I switch to 1.3.1 I won't be abble to hear my
> favourite radio anymore? And that they will be deleted from my
> channels.conf? (well I have backup from this channels.conf)

No, it just means that radio stations are not yet automatically
added to channels.conf. If you like, you can enable the line

         //XXX TODO case 0x02: // digital radio sound service

in VDR/sdt.c and see what happens.

> Thank for this great software!!!
>
> PS: I don't know exactly what to do with the thread, new one, reply?

Well, I recently posted a message about this, but apparently that
doesn't help... :-(

Klaus