[vdr] AW: Re: softdevice-0.0.4 plugin with Xv output method

>> Someone interested ?
>> If yes, should I post the diff to this list or to the author of this
plugin ?

> Yes, very interested.  I suggest getting in touch with the softdevice
> author, and having your patch incorporated into the "canonical" version.

I got the patch already, but I don't have time to do something next week.

I've improved already the (unaccellerated) FB output method. I only have
to get scaling work and remove some Debug messages.

So I hope that I can release the next version at the end of january
that supports:
-accellerated Xv Output (thanks to Stefan Lucke)
-unaccellerated FB Output + Scaling (800x600@16 Bit or more)

-maybe some config Options.
-maybe I get the accellerated DFB stuff work.

Roland