[vdr] Re: AW: Re: softdevice-0.0.4 plugin with Xv output method

On Monday 12 January 2004 18:26, Roland wrote:

> >> Someone interested ?
> >> If yes, should I post the diff to this list or to the author of this
> plugin ?
> >
> > Yes, very interested.  I suggest getting in touch with the softdevice
> > author, and having your patch incorporated into the "canonical" version.
>
> I got the patch already, but I don't have time to do something next week.
>
> I've improved already the (unaccellerated) FB output method. I only have
> to get scaling work and remove some Debug messages.
>
> So I hope that I can release the next version at the end of january
> that supports:
> -accellerated Xv Output (thanks to Stefan Lucke)

I did some further steps: Xv-out has now its own remote. For
remotes name I suggest in extension to Klaus's rules softdevice-xv, to
allow different names for other output methods.

I'll try aspect ratio change handling too.
If it is running, would you like to have the diff based on my previous
patch or on softdevice-0.0.4 ?

Stefan Lucke