[vdr] Re: Feature Request: History of vdr-messages

Shouldn't be to difficult.
This could be done via a plugin that searches (filters) the entries in the
messages-log.

I also thought about such a plugin, but didn't find the time to make it.
But it would be very interesting to have a message-viewer.
Gerhard