[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.3.1

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
Btw, Klaus: I'm going to test 1.3.1 with DVB-C and DVB-T tonight,
anything in particular you want me to test?

Please check whether the transponders are extracted correctly
from the NIT in the cable and terrestrial case.

To better observe this you may want to insert debug outputs into
the respective sections of VDR/nit.c. I don't know whether DVB-C
and DVB-T also broadcast the date for other transponders - DVB-S
apparently does.

Klaus

I just gave it a try finally:
To see if I have the same problems as Martin Neuditschko I changed eitscan.c line to true, but havent observed any channel or transponder problems yet (using DVB-C as primary and DVB-T as secondary card)

I dont know if this change screwed things up but I notice one strange behaviour I havent seen before (vdr 1.2.x):
On all DVB-T channels EPG is somewhat messed up:
For every broadcast I have an entry with correct time and EPG description + an entry with wrong time (1-10 minutes off) with no EPG data.
All these channels (DVB-T) are only receptable on one card and I havent seen any re-tuning in syslog...

Best regards,
Christian