[vdr] vdr-1.3.1 autopid observations

I played around with vdr-1.3.1 since yesterday on my box (two FF card, one DVB-T and one DVB-C).

When enabling "4" (update transponders) in the setup I made the following observations:

DVB-T:
- PID change successful
- channel name change successful
- finding channels on the same "transponder" successful
- finding channels on a different "transponder" failed

DVB-C:
- PID change successful
- channel name change failed
- finding channels on the same "transponder" failed
- finding channels on a different "transponder" failed

So it seems DVB-C support is currently somewhat basic.

Best regards,
Christian