[vdr] Re: VDR 1.3.1 autopid and UpdateChannels

On Sat, Jan 17, 2004 at 04:17:53PM +0100, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> > Well, I don't recording which restarts...
>
> I don't understand this sentence.

I want to say that I don't like not to have the whole reccording but
having pause in there...

> Check the log file for "changing pids" or "changing caids".

All I have is
vdr[17733]: stopping recording due to modification of channel 247
But I think it's only the CA that should have changed, maybe not changed
with your last modification, but it should have noticed the passage from
FTA to crypted and tried to put again the same CA...

	Grégoire