[vdr] Re: VDR 1.3.1 autopid and UpdateChannels

Gregoire Favre wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 17, 2004 at 04:17:53PM +0100, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>
> > > Well, I don't recording which restarts...
> >
> > I don't understand this sentence.
>
> I want to say that I don't like not to have the whole reccording but
> having pause in there...

Do they change from FTA to CA in the _MIDDLE_ of a broadcast?

> > Check the log file for "changing pids" or "changing caids".
>
> All I have is
> vdr[17733]: stopping recording due to modification of channel 247

There should be someting like "changing pids" or "changing caids" in
there, too. Are you sure your syslog is set up so that debug messages
will also go into /var/log/messages? Otherwise please check the file
where they go to.

> But I think it's only the CA that should have changed, maybe not changed
> with your last modification, but it should have noticed the passage from
> FTA to crypted and tried to put again the same CA...

???

Klaus