[vdr] Re: VDR 1.3.1 autopid and UpdateChannels

On Sat, Jan 17, 2004 at 04:33:15PM +0100, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> Do they change from FTA to CA in the _MIDDLE_ of a broadcast?

Yes :-( (bad idea from my point of view)

> > > Check the log file for "changing pids" or "changing caids".
> >
> > All I have is
> > vdr[17733]: stopping recording due to modification of channel 247
>
> There should be someting like "changing pids" or "changing caids" in
> there, too. Are you sure your syslog is set up so that debug messages
> will also go into /var/log/messages? Otherwise please check the file
> where they go to.

Well I don't find it, I should look further...

> > But I think it's only the CA that should have changed, maybe not changed
> > with your last modification, but it should have noticed the passage from
> > FTA to crypted and tried to put again the same CA...
>
> ???

You sent a patch that don't put 0 back for FTA channel, I have applied
it, that mean even in FTA mode the CA was set and when the crypt begin,
it set the same CA as before...

	Grégoire