[vdr] DVD-Plugin: no sound on DVD with ac3+mp2

Hi!

I created a DVD using vdrconvert, which contains two German language
audio streams, first a mp2 stream (named "de") and second an ac3
stream (also named "de").

The dvd-plugin shows both audio streams and I can toggle between them
using the "1" key, but none of them creates any sound on my VDR.

When I play the DVD on xine, the sound is there, so the sound is on
the DVD.  The mplayer plugin also plays the sound of the DVD.

I also have sound on DVDs with only mp2 sound or only ac3 sound.

I don't have any AC3 equipment, so the standard Stereo output has to
be used.

I'm using VDR 1.2.6 with Komplett-Patch 1.2.6-E (which includes the
AC3overDVD patch, maybe that's part of the problem?) and DVD plugin
0.3.4-rc10.

Any idea what's wrong here?

Tschoeeee

        Roland