[vdr] Re: [FeatureRequest 1.3.x] using IR-Keyboard

I'd like to second that request. I'm about to purchase an IR keyboard (the sort built for STB's including the R, G, B and Y buttons and other TV related buttons). It won't come with any receiver so I'll have to teach my transceiver the codes and then will use it through LIRC.

However AFAIK there is no way to teach VDR a - z and A - Z keys (or a - z + CAPS or SHIFT depending on how the codes the keyboard sends). That would be fantastic.

Regards,
Michal