[vdr] Re: Subtitles and VDR 1.3.2

--On den 19 januari 2004 17:57 +0100 tarass@club-internet.fr wrote:

But centered subtitles, not ragged left, and supporting correctly all
charsets with each protocol fantaisy ;-)
Centered subtitles looks like cr*p in my humble opinion, I would
convert my DVDs to left adjusted if I could! :-)
Guess it is a matter of what you are user to. Anyway, that is
easy enough to fix, I have put it on my list to do.

It seems that VDR 1.3 supports non-8859-1 charsets, so that could
be fixed as well.

I haven't really studied VDR 1.3 yet, I hope we could get enough
hooks in there so that we don't have to patch it for the subtitle
plugins, that is a very ugly solution.
I think Pekka (dvb-subtitles) had some ideas there.

/ragge