[vdr] Set-Top Box (AllWell)

Hi,

I read a lot of old post of the VDR ml and I found out that some vdr users
own different set-top boxes.

 - Activity 300
 - AllWell SetTop Box
 - …

All those set-top box embed :
 - CyberPro 5005 (IGS) Graphic card
 - SigmaDesigns em84xx Mpeg decoder (the Xcard is the em8475)
And the output of the mpeg decoder is done through the CyberPro5005 VIP
(Video Input Port)

As I have such a device, I searched atound some stuff to write a device for
VDR.

Last days, I found a lot of interesting stuff :
- The IGS Cyberpro 5005 sdk with sources
- The SigmaDesigns em847x/em840x SDK with sources and examples. (there are
only 4 binary files used for the kernel module)

So I worked on it (you should have seen me these days on the ml). My current
code (quick and dirty …) handle the osd, the video and the audio but I have
some synchro troubles.

Does anyone is interested by the SDKs and by my current work ?

I would share it but
 - I have no web space to upload the plugin
 - I don’t know if the use of those SDK is legal…

So if someone is interested drop me a mail and I’ll send you everything I
got.

Philippe