[vdr] Script for handling different VDR-Instances on one Machine

Hello List

Does anyone have a working runvdr-Script wich can handle different VDR-Instances
on one Machine.

I think the Problem is the Emergency Exit and the Driver-Reload.

If one instance make a Exit and want to reload the driver all oder Instances
have to stop and wait until the Driver is reloaded.

It would be very nice if anyone have such a script or Ideas about it  !

I plan to use one Machine 3 FF DVB-Cards  for 3 TVīs within one Machine.

CU

Axel

PS: I found a IR-Transmit-System wich transmit the IR-Signal of a Remote-Controll through
the Antenna-Cable  - i think this is a good thing because all This TVs get ther VDR-Signal
also through this Antenna -Cable - does anyone have a better Idea ? :-)