[vdr] Re: DELT: unexpected behaviour

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004, Matthias Schniedermeyer (MS) wrote:

MS> > I  just  wanted  to point out the difference in the behaviour of the
MS> > DELR/DELT commands:
MS>
MS> Different things behave diffrently, i don't see the inherently problem.

don't you see any similarity? they are not THAT different:

LSTT outputs a list such as
1. [...timer details...]
2. [...timer details...]
3. [...timer details...]

LSTR outputs a list such as
1. [...recording details...]
2. [...recording details...]
3. [...recording details...]

DELT expects the number of the timer to delete
DELR expects the number of the recording to delete...

they list/delete different objects. Yes. But that's already the only
difference.

but please, let's stop this (IMHO useless) discussion.

c ya
        Sergei
--
         eMail:       Sergei.Haller@math.uni-giessen.de               /\\