[vdr] Re: deadlock on vdr1.2.6 when recording on encrypted channel

I can confirm this deadlock (I was also going to report it this
weekend) in 1.2.6.

When VDR is recording a program (started from a pre-programmed timer) on
my DVB-C card (encrypted) and I am using my DVB-T card to watch another
program, VDR restarts. Upon restart the same happens again after 5-10
seconds and it continues in this cycle. I could not find any information
in the log file.

The problem is cleared when you delete the timer and record the channel
manually using the record button on the encrypted channel.

Regards,

morfsta