[vdr] Re: mp3plugin + 126p6AIO ... etc

Am Dienstag, 3. Februar 2004 22:54 schrieb Stefan Huelswitt:
> On 04 Feb 2004 Steffen Barszus <st_barszus@gmx.de> wrote:
> > I have a strange thing here. Once i select play whole dir it allways
> > plays the dir that have choosen the first time after installing. So I
> > think the instant playlist doesnt get rewritten. Now i wonder where this
> > playlist lives if it really exists on my harddrive and i wonder if anyone
> > else has experienced this too.
>
> The instant playlist is in memory only.

Hmmmm

> Does this happens with a plain VDR too?

I will try it ...

Yep it reacts axactly the same as described. whereever i are in the dir
structure - if i press the yellow button for "play all" it plays allways the
same dir. Possibility one: I don't understand how it is supposed to work,
Possibility two: there is a bug. What i would like it have to do is if i
press that button it plays all songs that are in current dir including dirs
and subdirs.

Steffen