[vdr] More than 2 APIDs...

Is it possible to enter more than 2 APIDs for any given channel? I'm
thinking specifically of the BBCi Mosaic channels on ASTRA 2, which can
carry up to 6 audio tracks, one for each mosaic image. For example, there is
a News mosaic, containing sports news, headlines, entertainment news,
weather, etc. It would be really cool if I could just flick through the
different soundtracks without having to enter the same channel 3 times in
channels.conf, each with a different couple of APIDs (which currently
significantly diminishes the WAF!)

Cheers
Iwan