[vdr] documentation of dvb-c channels.conf

Hi there list,

This is sort of offtopic, but also probably the place with the most
knowledge regarding this, so I'll give it a shot.

I'm trying out the dvb support in MythTV, but am having difficulties in
configuring the channels. So I thought I'd ask here about the different
fields in channels.conf file.

The thing is, MythTV expects the channel information in a database table.
The fields in the database table are as follows:

-chanid | serviceid | networkid | providerid | transportid | frequency |
-inversion | symbolrate | fec  | polarity | satid | modulation | bandwidth |
-lp_code_rate | transmission_mode | guard_interval | hierarchy |

and my vdr-syle channels.conf file (dvb-c) is as follows:

TV1:283:M128:C:5900:512+128:650,651:2321:1:17:0:0:0

so, I'm guessing here, but in the channels.conf row:

TV1     =  channel id
283     =  frequency
M128    =  modulation
5900    =  ?
512+128 =  ?
650     =  video pid
651     =  audio pid

and the rest of the numbers I have no idea. So, could somebody be kind
enough to shed some light on the fields in the channels.conf file. Is
there some kind of documentation somewhere?

Thanks, Juhis