[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: graphlcd-0.0.8

Andreas Regel wrote:
Hi list,

here is a new release of the graphlcd plugin.
Hi Andreas,
I tried your new version today with my HD61830 and unfortunatly there is no picture at all, neither under VDR 1.2.6 nor 1.3.4.
The display seems to get initialized but nothing else. Afterwards there is only some flickering visible on the display.
I also tried showpic, with the same results.
I tried using the plugin with the -d or the -p option, but it's always the same, no picture at all.

The old 0.0.7 at least displayed a picture, even though it slowed down my machine very much...

André.