[vdr] [Announce] vdr-screenshot-plugin 0.0.3

Hi everybody,

as Olivier already mentioned, I've made a small plugin for taking
screenshots using your ir-remote control. It is more or less only a
frontend to the SVDRP 'GRAB' method.

"Features" are a configurable image directory, image file format, image
quality and the option to make a series of screenshots.

You can download the plugin from http://joachim-wilke.de/vdr.html
(You may still expect problems when reaching this page, because my
university has technical troubles these days - thats one of the reasons
for not posting an announcement earlier).

For more information please refer to the README file in the package, or
just ask ;).

Joachim.