[vdr] Re: To plugins developers: please make announcements!

> I would really appreciate if all plugins developer could also make an
> announcement on this VDR mailing list so that everybody can benefit from it.

And please, if <insert favourite plugins developer> makes an announcement about a new or
an update of <insert favourite plugin> then

please
please
please

just write some words about WHAT your plugin does. Just include the README or parts of
it.

A lot of times I see announcements of plugins I never heared about before and they just say
<feature1> is new, <fature2> is new, but I have no clue what this plugin is about.

A lot of people join the mailinglist and havn't seen the first announcement of the plugin at all.

Thanks
 Thilo