[vdr] watching one and streaming another channel at the same time?

Hi,

I must confess that I haven't informed me about all the streaming possibilities in recent VDR versions, but maybe someone can answer me my question shortly. Is it possible with a VDR box with a full featured DVB card and an additional Nova card to watch some channel with the full featured card and stream another channel received with the Nova card to some computer (in another room) at the same time? I want that two people can use the VDR "videoserver" to independently watch different channels at the same time, I don't want to have a second VDR box or another DVB receiver.

What streaming plugin or whatever do I have to use? What software can I use to watch the streamed video on a Mac OS X machine? Videolan-Client (VLC)?

Thanx for any help.
Daniel