From: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org] On Behalf Of
Juri Haberland
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2004 1:33 AM
To: vdr@linuxtv.org
Subject: [vdr] Re: Double recording

Adrian P Challinor wrote:

Tell me, would you expect a DVD created this way to be playable on a
commercial DVD player? Because mine don't. They play well in the Linux

box,

but not when I use them on the Toshiba. Is this a function of the way I

have

recorded the DVD, or is it that my Toshiba won't play DVD-RW disk?

Please be more specific as to where your problem is.

Cheers,
Juri

as subject.