[vdr] Re: lirc and vdr

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Grant" <tony@tgds.net>
To: <vdr@linuxtv.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 3:06 PM
Subject: [vdr] lirc and vdr

> OK I rtfm
>
> having used the keyboard up till now I did:
>
> cd VDR
> make clean
> make REMOTE=LIRC NO_KBD=1

U should delete or move remote.conf if you have one, so that you will get
the remote setup when starting vdr.

> I have /etc/lircd.conf which is the config file for my Thomson ROC 340
> mode2 shows that the receiver receives...

You should test that your lircd.conf works with the command irw,
even if mode2 shows that it recieves it doesnt mean that your lircd.conf
works.

> Now where is the doc (in English) that tells me how to connect Lirc and

You shouldnt have to do anything more than compiling vdr with what you
already have:)

> VDR please. Google results for lirc and vdr are mostly in German
>
> TIA
>
> Tony Grant

Regards
Bjørnar Nilsen