[vdr] CPU usage when DPID set

Hi,

I've realized, that watching channels (e. g. PRO7) which have DPID set or replaying recordings of such channels takes almost twice as much CPU time than when there is no DPID set.

The strange thing is, that my plugin vdr-xine doesn't process dolby audio (i. e. I only call cDevice::PlayAudio()). Without xine connected to VDR, there is almost no noticeable difference in CPU usage for DPID set, respectively not set.

Does anybody have a clue on what's going wrong here?

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl@gmx.de