[vdr] Re: DVB Subtitles for VDR 1.3.6

Hi,

Pekka Virtanen wrote:

On 28 April 2004 18:59, Markku Virtanen wrote:

What is the procedure to follow for making
DVB subtitles to work with VDR version 1.3.6?
There's been patches for 1.3.x available on the mailing list. Search the archive. They are not by me and I haven't tried them.

I'll release a new version of the subtitles plugin when VDR 1.3.7 comes out. It will no longer support VDR 1.2.x.
Do you need cDevice::GetSTC()? I'd like to implement this method in my vdr-xine plugin.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl@gmx.de