[vdr] Re: DVB Subtitles for VDR 1.3.6

Hi,

Reinhard Nissl wrote:

I'll release a new version of the subtitles plugin when VDR 1.3.7 comes out. It will no longer support VDR 1.2.x.

Do you need cDevice::GetSTC()? I'd like to implement this method in my vdr-xine plugin.
Yes, cDevice::GetSTC() is used to synchronize the subtitles.

I actually use your xine-plugin for the development of the subtitles-plugin, so ::GetSTC implementation would be great! I've haxor my own cXineDevice::GetSTC implementation for now.

FYI,
I implemented the ::GetSTC by extracting the PTS' in ::PlayVideo() and in ::GetSTC() returning lastPts+delta. Not perfect but good enough for testing the subtitles.

-- pekka