[vdr] Re: DEBUG_OSD in 1.3.x

Hi Oliver,

In 1.3.x I startedvdr like this:

./vdr -Pstreamdev-server "-Premote -T /dev/pts/2"

when it started, the last thing it said was

starting remote 0.3.1

svdrp is no longer listening, and when I type -p tcp:3838 instead of -T
the remote listens but it won't let me use any keyboard keys either on the
vdr console or the telnet window.  What do I need to do to get a remote
console?

_J