[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Plugin graphtft 0.0.2j

> So you need to use the TV-Out of your Graphic-Card. Unfortunatly I got

> a VGA without TVout onboard - so the only way would be to connect on
> the TVout of my DVB instead of my TV... (which makes no sense for this

> plugin...)

Yes, instead of the TV on the primary card would not make sense, but ist
possible to use a secondary FF card and connect the display to.

You could use a Psone connected to the tvout of your board or to the
output of a secound FF card. You could even connect any small Monitor to
the VGA out of your motherboard. One strange guy within vdrportal bought
a cheap 14" LCD display for that purpose.

I think graphTFT is a major milestone on the VDR roadmap besides
graphlcd, improved OSD and of course VDR v1.2.6 ;) or even v1.4.0
(sometimes it will come).