[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Plugin graphtft 0.0.2j

Am Montag, 3. Mai 2004 16:41 schrieb Hannes Stein:
> > Does it need some circuit on the VGA-out or just a custom cable?
>
> AFAIR there is no easy way to connect the Display with the VGA-out.
> There are a few german guy trying to find the right connection, but
> they haven't succeded yet.
> http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?
> threadid=16037&sid=&hilight=PSOne+VGA
>
> So you need to use the TV-Out of your Graphic-Card. Unfortunatly I got
> a VGA without TVout onboard - so the only way would be to connect on
> the TVout of my DVB instead of my TV... (which makes no sense for this
> plugin...)

Looks very nice with an EPIA mainboard (even the older ones w/o CLE266). I've
soldered a short composite cable to the board where the original 4-wire
"klinkenstecker" of the PSone TFT is located, and the GraphTFT output is just
brilliant. And it even works in boot mode (no VGA vonnected on boot),
displaying a bootsplash screen informing me about the boot progress.

Greetings,
Sascha