[vdr] Re: Dxr3 plugin and VDR 1.3.6 gives segfault - help!

On 3 May 2004, at 16:22, Richard Walker wrote:
On 3 May 2004, at 15:23, Prakash K. Cheemplavam wrote:

I have already reported to the plugin devs. It is NPTL related. The dxr3 plugin can't handle it with vdr-1.3.6.
Does anyone know of any quick hacks that could be applied to the plugin?
Hmm!  Now I've found this:

which, somehow, I've missed before!  :)

And, amazingly, it seems to work.  I guess it's a quick hack, rather
than a proper fix, but it'll do for now.  Hurrah!

Thanks everyone.

Richard.