[vdr] Re: Dxr3 plugin and VDR 1.3.6 gives segfault - help!

On 3 May 2004, at 15:23, Prakash K. Cheemplavam wrote:

Richard Walker wrote:

However, I can't get the VDR-Dxr3 plugin (0.2.2) to work at all! :(
If I start VDR with '-Pdxr3', it tries to re-upload the microcode a few
times, then segfaults.
I have already reported to the plugin devs. It is NPTL related. The dxr3 plugin can't handle it with vdr-1.3.6.
Ah... that sort-of makes sense. Thanks.

I also tried using the streamdev plugin, and experienced similar behaviour.
(segfault during start-up, just after 'creating server thread...')

Does anyone know of any quick hacks that could be applied to the plugin?

Richard.