[vdr] Re: Live TV freeze when recording starts normal?

On Wed, 5 May 2004, Jouni Karvo wrote:

>I have two DVB-C budget, and the same problem.  VDR-1.3.6 with
>xine-plugin

Where can you find budget DVB-c cards? I only have a full featured
Hauppauge DVB-c card, and those cost an arm, a leg and two ears. A
Technotrend one? Can those nowadays be used, I've heard people have a lot
of problems with TT cards (even though they should be the same as H
cards).

--
  The trouble with being a god is that you've got no one to pray to.
                                        -- Terry Pratchett, Small Gods