[vdr] Re: Live TV freeze when recording starts normal?

Jan Ekholm writes:
 > On Wed, 5 May 2004, Jouni Karvo wrote:
 >

 > >I have two DVB-C budget, and the same problem.  VDR-1.3.6 with
 > >xine-plugin
 >
 > Where can you find budget DVB-c cards? I only have a full featured

www.dvbshop.tv

It is the Technotrend DVB-C budget card, works with a bit patched
dvb-1.1.0 drivers.  See linux-dvb mailing list this february, if I
remember correctly.  Should work with newer drivers directly, but did
not when I checked shortly, so I went back to 1.1.0 with patch.

yours,
		Jouni