[vdr] Re: Recordings with the same name

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 03:51:50PM +0300, Jan Ekholm wrote:
> On Wed, 5 May 2004 so-8859-1?B?SORt5GzkaW5lbiBKb3Jp?jori.hamalainen@teliasonera.com wrote:
>
> 3. alter my timer setting software to identidy the duplicates and
> automatically change one timer slightly.

3a) Use Master-Timer.

Master-Timers "Timertitle" would help you out here.(*)

You would (have to) define 2 seperate "torecord"-Entries one with

Channel = <First>
Timertitle = Blub
and the other with
Channel = !<First> or Channel = <Second>
Timertitle = Blah

*: It only helps you to circumvent the problem, it wouldn't "see" the
problem itself either.

Bis denn