[vdr] Re: Recordings with the same name

Hi!

As a newbie to this I have wondered why channel identification is different than time for
example. Names of (unnamed) timer recordings gets date and time as name but is put in a special
"channel" map. I find this a bit irritating. I think it would be easier to have all recording in
one map and include channel in recording name instead.

I know Jan is talking about named recordings, but the same principle wouldn't be wrong for
unnamed recordings too. My opinion.

/Håkan